Search

Friday, February 22, 2019

Welcome to Screen Scene of a Geek

Okay, Reader.


I don't know who you are.
I don't know how or why you came here.


However,
I think it's safe to say
you have some questions for me, such as;


Who are you?
Why are you writing this?
Why should I read this?
What is the meaning of life?


And fortunately, I have the answers
you may be looking for!


Well... To all but the last one...


WHO I AM:


Officially, my name on this blog will be
"M. Botte.”
It kind of sounds semi-professional to me.
But, feel free to call me
by my more widely known internet alias:
"Stealthabotte."



Check my channel out by clicking or copy-pasting
this link into your web browser:




Under this name,
I am an
actor/voice actor,
writer/screenwriter
animator/filmmaker/director,
content creator,
and internet personality;
all in the spare time of being
a full-time college student -
one that kinda looks like this;




WHY I AM WRITING THIS:


I wanted a blog-type outlet
to share my unique experiences for a while,
but did not have a valid reason
for putting in the time and effort
to actually commit to it -
until it became a requirement
for one of the college courses
I am currently taking.


WHY YOU SHOULD READ THIS:


If you’re interested in geeky things
that were/are adapted to screen -
film, television, and the creations of the fans,
this blog is the perfect place.
I’ll be sharing my reactions and reviews
of the latest screen adaptations
and any news surrounding them, in addition to
sharing my own experiences
as a creator on the smallest of scales across
different social media platforms.


____________________________________________________________________


Any questions or suggestions for me?
Feel free to get in touch with me by emailing
screensceneofageek@gmail.com


I might expand into more social media
if I continue running this blog
after the college course is done,
but for now, you can direct message me
on Instagram - @stealthabotte
____________________________________________________________________


If you, as a reader, do not care
about any of what I’ve said,
carry on with whatever life you lead
as though I didn’t waste any second
of your life in the first place.


But, if you decide to stick around,
I hope you’ll stick around
for what is yet to come.


Welcome to my screen scene.
The Screen Scene of a Geek.


*Roll Credits*



No comments:

Post a Comment